Monday, August 18, 2008

Furniture Find.....

I have been looking for what seems like forever for a storage bench that we could use in our living room area as an additional seating option for times that we are entertaining, as well as also act as a quick storage spot to stow away stray toys of Hudson's in a quick fit and after literally months and months of searching I finally found one that I absolutely love this past weekend! It's on order and should be here within the next week or so, although I have no patience at all whatsoever so I am really hoping it comes early and is here by the end of the week. It's a dark espresso brown toned leather storage bench and my favorite part about it is that it isn't only functional, both as additional seating and storage, but it is also a substantial size while still looking very clean and streamlined, not bulky at all...I think it has a great classic look and cannot wait to see it in our space. I do have a battle on my hands for this purchase though as David has decided that he might like it better in our bedroom and wants to move our wooden chest from Pottery Barn into the living room area instead.....I guess we will have to wait and see what works best for both spaces. Here is a picture from online of the bench, but I will definitely post another picture later after we have decided in it's permanent home!


No comments: