Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've EVER seen! Hahahaha! One of my friends, Angela, had this posted on her blog and I just couldn't resist trying it out. If you want to have a real laugh too, check out Yearbook Yourself and upload a current pic to see what you might have looked like in your yearbook photo back in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's and even the year 2000! It is a total hoot! Here are my lovely yearbook photos!!! Now I'll have to do some for David too, hahahaha! :)




1 comment:

Angela DeRossett said...

LOL!!! I am so glad you got in on this--isn't it FUN? I think your's was the one I most looked forward to because we knew each other in high school. I definitely think my 'new' yearbook photos are WAY better than the originals! Haha!