Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In Ode to My Love for *Sparkly* Things....

I absolutely adore Taylor Swift and LOVE her music....oddly enough, David tolerates it and in fact, even acts like he *might* like it too. I swear I've heard him singing along to Love Story, but I am sure that he would probably not admit it, ha!

D ~ You know I love ya baby!


Anyways, besides loving her music and thinking that she is absolutely adorable, I love, love, love her signature crystal embedded guitar! So much so that I asked David if he would get me one someday, ha! That's SO not happening, but a girl can dream, right?!?!

(in David's defense, he did buy me a beginner's acoustic guitar EIGHT years ago that I have yet to learn how to play and haven't really even made an attempt to do so, but I would still love to learn one day and until then, I will keep this little sparkler on my fantasy wish list, ha!)


2 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

So what I've read in between the lines is that you will soon have that beginner's acoustic guitar, hot glue, crystals, and tweezers in hand, ready to "bedazzle"!

In the Boonies Mama said...

I absolutely love Taylor Swift! I first heard "Love Story" the day I miscarried in October. That song will always bring back memories.
PS: I'm Eschall from the bump.