Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365

Several of my online friends are doing this Project 365 and I decided that I would attempt to do it because a) it sounded like a lot of fun b) I love to take pictures anyways and any excuse to have to use my DSLR daily is fine by me as it will allow me to become a better photographer and allow me to learn how to operate my camera better and c) because it would be a great way to sort of chronicle our year. For now, I will post the pics as I can and will try to post them daily, but I might switch to something like MyShuttercal if it seems like that might be it easier, we shall see! In any case, if you are interested in joining along, all of the details can be found on the Project 365 website and I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know if you will be doing it as well and where you will be chronicling your photos so that I may follow you along throughout the year! Have fun!

Fingers crossed that I can keep up!

No comments: