Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Healthy Baby Boy!

Hudson's pediatrician appointment went fabulous today and as I suspected, I had no reason to worry at all. He is exactly where he needs to be as far as growth goes as well as all of the other areas of development, which was wonderful to hear! He actually behaved himself very well during the appointment with the exception of a couple of small meltdowns, one being when he received his shots, but other than that he was really a pretty good trooper. He currently weighs 25 lbs. 9 oz. and is already 31 3/4 inches tall! He's really becoming a little boy quickly and is starting to not be a baby so much anymore, which is wonderful to see, but a little bittersweet for me at the same time. My little baby boy is growing up! I am so proud of him though and just know that even though he is growing up quickly, he will always be my baby boy!

No comments: