Friday, April 25, 2008

We Have Air!!!!

I totally forgot to post about this last night because I was basking in pure bliss, but we have air!!! Our air conditioner units are both up and running! Woo Hoo!!! Apparently, they just needed to be charged / filled with freon again and hopefully, we will not be having any other problems with either unit. The A/C repair man did say that he didn't find anything else wrong with either one and that they both were in good condition, so that's another great thing to hear because I have been horrified that we would end up having to replace both units sometime before we finally get out of this house and that would amount to mucho dinero that I would rather spend elsewhere! In any case, we have a nice cool house and I am so, so very thankful for that! No more hot, humid stuffy house! Now I can enjoy my weekend in comfort. :)

No comments: