Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quote of the Day

One of my favorite blogs, La Dolce Vita, features a quote of the week every week that I always look forward to reading for inspiration. I love hearing quotes that I have never heard before and truly love the essence of taking someone's words and applying their train of thought as another way to view your everyday life. I am also absolutely in awe of the way that a quote can have the power to inspire, comfort, soothe, relax, arouse, motivate, amuse, stimulate, provide so much inspiration and insight on life in general and sometimes, on those simply perfect rare occasions, even create a passion for life in ways that you would have never imagined or thought possible. For this reason, I will be sharing my passion for wonderful quotes by posting a daily quote here on our blog. Now, it is my true intention to share daily, however that may not always be possible, but that is my overall goal. It is my hope that these quotes will bring some joy, a smile, some laughter or even some tears and will help inspire and provide new insights to life for all of those that I know and hold dear to my heart. If you have a quote that you would like to share or would like for me to feature, please let me know!

"There are not kinds of love, love is love; there are only degrees of love. Love is trusting, accepting and believing,
without guarantee. Love is patient and waits, but it's an active waiting, not a passive one. For it is continually offering itself in a mutual revealing, a mutual sharing, Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joy, through beauty, through truth, even through tears. Love lives in the moment; it's neither lost in yesterday nor does it crave for tomorrow. Love is Now!" ~ Leo Buscaglia


No comments: