Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shut Up & Sing

Like it or not, love them or hate them...I am a huge, huge, huge Dixie Chicks fan and absolutely love all of their music. I own all of their albums and listen to them over and over again. I've seen them in concert once and not surprising....they are amazing live performers as well. I was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire show and sang and danced my little booty off! :) I especially love their last album released in 2006, Taking the Long Way. I seriously must have listened to this album more times than I can even count...FOR REAL! In any case, David and I recently watched their documentary "Shut Up & Sing" and were both beyond impressed with this movie. It is definitely a must-see in my book and completely validates my love for this completely amazing and fabulously talented music phenomenon. I won't go into major detail on the movie itself because I don't want to be a spoiler, but you'll just have to watch it yourself and see! I just cannot wait for their next album to come out...hopefully, it will live up to their last.






No comments: