Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Inner Thin Girl"

I decided to be brave this morning and actually break down and weigh myself since I had only stepped on the scale a couple of times since my last post about my weight a while back. Very much to my surprise my "inner thin girl" is finally starting to emerge into reality!!!! I have lost more weight, lots more!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! I am now only 7 pounds away from my wedding weight, my goal was only to get to my pre-baby weight and now I have already surpassed that...I am so excited! I am actually wearing size 8 jeans that I have not worn since the year leading up to my pregnancy with Hudson and they are only slightly snug on me. I just need to keep "thinking skinny" and I'll be looking like a pin-up in no time, ha! Not REALLY, I was being completely sarcastic by the way, but I will look and feel A LOT better!!

No comments: