Monday, July 7, 2008

He FINALLY Went to Sleep....Hallelujah!!

After all of the fighting with Hudson trying over and over to get him to go to sleep I finally gave up and had him come to bed with me. It was after 11:30 p.m., but once his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light! Thank goodness! Although, it wasn't altogether perfect for me as now I had to try to get comfortable enough to fall asleep with a toddler clinging to me for dear life. (he always has to either be practically on me or seriously clinging to me...I will try to nudge him over and back he comes....every.single.time) Anyways, I finally feel asleep sometime after midnight and slept pretty well considering that I was pretty much hanging off of the edge of the bed throughout the night. Hudson is still up tonight, but I am hoping that we won't have a sequel when it comes to bedtime here soon. Fingers crossed!!!

The best part about all of this is the fact that Hudson did not want to get up this morning since he didn't listen to his mommy and go to bed on time, so he was not a happy camper when I woke him up to get ready to go to grandma's!! I told him "I told you so!" Not that he has a clue what I mean, but I found it quite humorous at the time since he was so hellbent on not going to bed last night. He must have slept pretty well himself though as he never tossed or turned, that I am aware of anyways and he was sleeping so peacefully this morning. He was too cute all tucked in our bed that I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. (I know, I am horrible...I was afraid that the flash would wake him, but no, he was far, far off in dreamland! He didn't even flinch!)

Doesn't he look like a perfect little angel???? :)

No comments: