Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sleepy Head

Hudson is still fighting going to sleep at night and here is a prime example of how the night ended after he fought off sleep for, oh....about 3 hours past his bedtime.....

He didn't want to go to bed a few nights ago and kept climbing out of his crib over and over and over and ended up in my office laying down by my feet on the floor and fell asleep! David came in a short time later and was shocked because he thought he was sleeping in his crib, nope, down by my feet just like Bailey usually sleeps, ha! I think he might be having a little separation anxiety lately and boy, it is wearing me out a little.....

1 comment:

courtney said...

kids and sleep - that's gotta be the most frustrating battle for parents. our kids won the battle for years. i let them sleep with us. they eventually evolved to sleeping on the floor in little fold out cushion chairs :) now they share a room because they still hate sleeping alone!