Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Long, long, long day.................

Today has been a doozy I tell ya, first I overslept, then I felt like crap and wanted to crawl back into bed, then I try to leave for work and my car won't start, argh! When your day starts like that I would advise you to go ahead and follow your instinct....CRAWL BACK INTO BED, ha! Well, I actually couldn't do that, but luckily David was able to get my car started and off to work I went. I checked my car at lunch per David's request, and unfortunately it would not start yet again, so....David came and put a new battery in the Murano and it *seems* to have done the trick! I guess the true test will be when I go to leave the house in the morning, hmmm....fingers crossed that the problem was solved and will not require any other maintenance or anything. Other than that, not much going on today. I have just been incredibly busy and haven't / will likely not have too much time to update the blog as regularly as I have been...I will do my best though. :)

Tomorrow night I have a real treat planned as Claudia is in town from Germany again and she and Renee will be coming over to the casa to work on selecting invitation designs, paper, pocket folds, etc. I cannot wait to hang out with the girls and get things started with Claudia's invitations as we are on a tight timeline to get them out in the next month or so.....

No comments: