Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Morning Funny...

Well, sort of anyways...oh and this might be a little TMI for some of you, but oh well, I thought it was pretty funny! This morning I was getting ready to leave for work and was feeling pretty yucky because I have hella-horrible cramps so to say the least, I would have much rather stayed in bed, but I digress. I went to give David a hug and tell him bye and he was still laying in bed half way asleep and only opened his eyes for a second to say "bye" and "be careful", but he didn't say "I love you", so I was kind of just staring at him waiting for him to say it because he ALWAYS does. I stared for a moment and said "I love you" and he opened his eyes and said "I love the way you are standing here talking to me with tampons in your hand." lol!!!! I said, "Well, I need them and I have cramps..." So, we laughed about it for a minute and then I told him that we needed to make babies so I wouldn't have cramps anymore, hahahaha! We both at the same time basically acknowledged the fact that although I wouldn't have cramps I would have a whole barrage of other lovely symptoms for 9 months in lieu of the cramps if we took my advice. So, of course I had to counter offer and basically said that while that was very true the trade off would most certainly be worth it as at the end of 9 months we would have another beautiful baby like Hudson. :) David then opened his eyes for a split-second and said "I'll think about it and get back to you", hahaha!!! Too funny! I was more or less joking about having another baby in order to get rid of my cramps, but his response seriously cracked me up!!! It was completely hilarious!

No comments: