Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter 2007

With tomorrow being Easter, I thought I would share just a few pictures from Easter last year. It is amazing to think that Hudson wasn't really even crawling and was barely sitting up by himself just one year ago. He just turned 17 months old last week and I truly cannot believe our little boy is going to be turning 2 years old in no time! I'm not sure if I am quite ready for the "terrible twos" or not, but I say "bring it on." For obvious reasons, Hudson didn't really understand much about Easter egg hunting and wasn't really mobile at all last year, so it clearly was not a ton of fun for him, but I have a feeling that this year will be different. Just tonight while David and I were filling all of the eggs with candy, Hudson was all over it. Climbing all over both of us, grabbing at the candy and picking up eggs and playing with them. It was so funny, he kept picking up the eggs, opening them and grabbing several at a time and running off with them giggling all the while. Almost like he had a secret that he didn't want us to know, lol! I think he knew he was being silly and that usually makes him laugh even more....whenever we laugh at him, he realizes that it is funny and decides to milk the situation for all it's worth!! I'm telling ya, we have a true showoff on our hands and he loves all of the attention! Hopefully, he will have a good day and a lot of fun tomorrow and will be able to keep up with the big kids at the annual family Easter egg hunt or if nothing else, he'll at least be able to give them a run for their money!! :)



Not really even crawling yet......



Fun with Uncle D.J.



Hanging out with Nana



Hudson's Easter basket filled with eggs and a cute ducky!



Ha! Look at cute little "babyface!"



Daddy helping him get an egg from the tree branch.
Yeah, we hide them high and low at our house! It's almost like a competition as to who can come up with the most extreme and creative places to hide the eggs..... pretty silly really, but lots of fun still the same!



I am trying to get Hudson to pick up an egg here....although it's not quite working!



A moment of balance...he could *barely* sit up by himself!



Mommy and Hudson



Giving lots of love and kisses to my sweet boy!

No comments: