Saturday, March 29, 2008

Someone told me it's all happening at the zoo.....

We actually spent the entire afternoon today at the Dallas Zoo and we had an absolutely fantastic day! Marcia came along with David, Hudson and myself and we had so much fun seeing all of the animal exhibits and even had enough time to pretty much see everything including spending some time at Stingray Bay petting the stingrays...it was totally cool! In any case, it was a very LONG day and I am quite tuckered out at this point, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite Simon and Garfunkel songs "At The Zoo" since it seemed so obviously appropriate and I will share tons and tons of pictures from our fabulous trip to the zoo tomorrow. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful Saturday as well! Goodnight all!


Song lyrics | At The Zoo lyrics

No comments: