Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Huddy Buddy"

Yes, you heard me right..."Huddy Buddy!" This is an endearing term that my brother came up with for Hudson. It's kind of funny actually and Hudson doesn't seem to mind, so I guess that's what really matters, right!?!? I just had to share this picture that Uncle DJ took of Hudson riding on his shoulders one day last week at my parents house. He took it himself with his camera phone so it's not like the best picture in the world or anything, but I just love it! DJ moved out of my parents casa just a couple of weeks ago and Hudson has been missing seeing him like he normally does 2 or 3 evenings a week and so, DJ decided he must stop by this last week to get some time to catch up and hang out with Hudson because he missed his little "Huddy Buddy" too!

DJ was even a good sport and put up with Hudson's nasty runny nose that he has been having the past week or so....that's what I call taking one for the team. ;P

No comments: