Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fresh new scents!

For those of you who know me fairly well probably know that I am a self-confessed product junkie of sorts and also know that if I find a product that I like or that will make me look, feel or smell prettier or even make me feel better about myself in general then I've gotta have it. Well, this is kind of a infatuation of mine and most likely, if a product has any of the aforementioned attributes then there is a good chance that I either have had it, you can currently find it in my bathroom OR it is on my ever-growing wish list of things I want! From haircare to makeup to skincare and bodycare, I must confess, I have a problem with wanting to try all of the best products out there whether I truly "need" it or not. Well, perfume is definitely not excluded from this obsession and I recently acquired two new scents that I have been eyeing for quite some time now. I was pleasantly surprised when I received both of these fragrances from David as part of my birthday gift and Valentine's day gift especially because when I usually drop a hint to him about a new perfume that I want then he usually says "Don't you have enough perfume??" Well, I do have quite a lot, but I always answer by saying "No, a girl can never have enough perfume!" I actually use that phrase quite often and just insert whatever it is that my pretty little heart is desiring at the time..."A girl can never have enough blank..." Whether it's shoes, clothes, handbags or whatever this is my train of thought. In any case, he must must have been listening the last few times I dropped some hints of things I want and picked out these two perfect scents to add to my signature fragrance staples!

"Island" by Michael Kors

This feminine fragrance sports subtle notes of a clean, fresh water scent coupled with intriguing floral notes for an awesomely delicious fragrance. Slight fruity undertones also compliment the rich scents of lovely floral blossoms including tulips, ginger lily, roses and stephanotis and complete this lusciously perfect fragrance.

"Vera Wang" by Vera Wang

This chic interpretation of a modern floral bouquet is a soft feminine fragrance crafted from delicate floral tones including Bulgarian rose, Calla Lilly and manadarin flower, mid notes of Gardenia, Lotus, Iris and white Stephanotis and base notes of sheer musks, white woods and precious floral nectar. A perfect combination of wonderfully romantic scents!

No comments: