Saturday, March 1, 2008

More Dallas Blooms....

The below pic's are from Dallas Blooms 2007. There are quite a few more since it was Hudson's first trip to the Arboretum. I cannot wait to take him back this year as I am sure that he will enjoy it much better this time around! :)

One of my best friend's, Claudia and her boyfriend, Joe. We met them for lunch at Snuffer's (YUM!!!) before the Arboretum this day because they were about to move to Germany! I miss my Claudette and had to include this picture!
Baby face!
This is what we refer to as "bitter-beer face"!!!
Gorgeous white poppies and a pretty cool squirrel!
Delicate tulips.....
More tulips and other flowers.
Me and Hudson!
David and Hudson...look at how sweet he is! He is an amazing father. (and a pretty great hubby too!!)
Can anyone say drooooool.............
What a cutie!
I think he was over it already!
Fun time with mommy and Hudson. :)
Blue Muscari and purple tulips and pansies.
More tulips and the koi pond. David always talks about how he would LOVE to have a koi pond one day....I'm guessing this would be after we move to the "country"!!

No comments: